Do you love Taylor Swift? If so, you’ll love Taylordle – a word game inspired by the singer that is sweeping the nation! In this game, you have six chances to guess a five-letter word related to Taylor Swift. After each guess, the tiles’ color changes, showing how close you are to the correct answer.
Here’s a beginner’s guide to get you started.
To play Taylordle, you’ll need a pencil and paper. You’ll also need a friend to help you keep track of your guesses. To start, take a look at the picture below. This is the Taylordle board.
There are a few things you need to know about the Taylordle before you start playing:
- You must be familiar with Taylor Swift, her personality, songs, albums, and even everything related to the singer.
- Try to guess a five-letter word of the singer and look at the colored tiles.
- After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show you how you are close to guessing the word.
- If the tiles become Grey, it means the letters are not part of the word that you are guessing.
- If it appears Yellow, the letters are part of the word but at different places.
- Green represents that the letters are part of the guessing word and at the right place.
- If all the tiles are green, you’ve correctly guessed the word!
Who is Taylor Swift?
Taylor Swift is an American singer and songwriter. She is known for her narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage.
Swift began performing in musical theatre productions at nine and recorded her first single, “Lucky You,” at fourteen.
Swift released her self-titled debut album in 2006, which was certified multiplatinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and was nominated for the Best New Artist award at the 50th Grammy Awards.
- Second album: Fearless (2008)
- Third Album: Speak Now (2010)
- Fourth Album: Red (2012)
- Fifth Album: The pop-focused 1989 (2014)
She received three Grammy Awards for her fifth Album and became the first woman and fifth act to win Album of the Year twice.
How do you play Taylordle?
Taylordle is a word game inspired by Taylor Swift. The game aims to guess a five-letter word related to the singer. Players have six chances to guess the word, and the color of the tiles changes after every incorrect guess to show players how close they are to the correct answer.
Tips for playing Taylordle
Some tips for playing Taylordle include:
- Start by looking at the first and last letter of the word after availing first chance. This gives you a clue as to what the word might be.
- If you’re stuck, try thinking of other words with the same letters. This can help you narrow down your options.
- Remember that the color of the tiles changes after every incorrect guess. This can tell you how close you are to the correct answer.
Other Similar Types of Games
There are a few other similar games to Taylordle, such as Wordle and Movidle. However, Taylordle is an exciting puzzle game, especially for Taylor Swift’s fans.
Difference between Taylordle, Wordle, and Moviedle
The main difference between Taylordle, Wordle, and Movidle games is that Taylordle is a word game inspired by Taylor Swift; Moviedle is based on movies, while Wordle is based on vocabulary.
All three games require players to guess words related to the subject matter and change the color of tiles after every incorrect guess to show players how close they are to the correct answer.